What can be more assuring than feeling confident in each and every dining situation you encounter, whether personal or professional!
Wondering which one is your water glass or bread plate?
Confused on where to begin with all of the utensils on the table?
Looking to take your dining etiquette to a more sophisticated level?
CF Etiquette can help you feel confident whether a guest at a friend’s dinner party or hosting a lunch for an important business client!
The Dining Etiquette Session is a 1.5-hour class
(which will take place over a 4-Course meal)
Course 1: Salad
Course 2: Soup
Course 3: Entrée
Course 4: Dessert
Topics covered include, but are not limited to:
- Why Table Manners Matter in Business and Social Situations
- Conquering the Place Setting – Understanding Utensils
- Hosting and Guesting
- The Art of the Appetizer
- Conversation at the Table
- How to Handle Beverages
- Starters, Salads, and Bread & Butter
- Tricky Foods
- Mastering Difficult Meal Situations
- Guide to Course by Course Utensils and How to Use Them
- Excusing Yourself from the Table
- At the End of the Meal/Paying and Tipping
Sessions may take place at a business, organization, club or restaurant. CF Etiquette can help organize the event and location.
Sessions are available for individuals, private groups or businesses. Pricing available based on request for individual or group sessions.
Interested in learning more, setting up a time to speak with Courtney about your needs, or scheduling a course?